Friday, September 4, 2009

Using lots of brain cells today

Today was the day...I FINALLY have dedicated myself to updating and improving my Passionate Travel website...it has taken many hours of frustration and semi heartbreak, but I am now able to offer you all of the publications from Virtuoso as fully readable ebooks. They are all listed under Travel Resources, Virtuoso Publications... Best of the Best, Virtuoso Life, Virtuoso Insights....all there for your reading pleasure and inspiration. Look for some amazing new exclusive opportunities on the Big Island of Hawaii-including honeymoons, anniversaries, spiritual and wellness experiences, relaxation, grounding and blessings. You too can receive special blessings from President Obama's kahuna. Ask me about opportunities to meet one of the kahunas during the upcoming months here in North America.

Lots more to come, but so is company, and I will have to continue this tomorrow.

Take advantage of the long weekend...and be the change that you seek.

No comments: